How to make a personal injury claim
If you’ve suffered some form of personal injury, or you're just looking for professional and friendly advice on a compensation claim, Jigsaw Law can help. Our team of expert solicitors are highly experienced in the field of personal injury, and we will endeavour to cater for your very need. No matter what injury you have suffered, Jigsaw Law will work with you to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
In order to assess if you have valid grounds to make a personal injury claim, our solicitors will need to know a bit more about your accident so try and give lots of detail:
- It's a good idea to take photos of the hazard or accident, and your injuries to support your claim.
- Keep a log of any pain or discomfort you're experiencing.
- Remember to keep a record of all costs you have incurred following your accident. This might include; bus tickets, taxi receipts and prescription medication costs.
- Some injuries might require you to visit your doctor or hospital to check you aren't seriously injured.
- Depending on the severity of your accident, you should also report it to the Police or your employer if it happened at your workplace.
Another important thing that must be considered is how long ago your accident happened. In order to make a successful personal injury claim, your accident must have taken place within the last three years, although this is longer for children. Your solicitor will be be able to give you more advice if you are unsure.
How to get in touch and start your claim
We want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to start a claim, or to find out further information on how Jigsaw Law could help you. That’s why we have a number of different ways you can get in touch…