Who are we?
Jigsaw Law are personal injury solicitors with a difference. Our ethos is to put your wellbeing at the centre of everything we do, and take care of you as well as your claim.
At Jigsaw Law we believe in taking a holistic approach to putting your life back together again. From the first moment you get in touch, we’ll take care of every aspect of your claim and we understand there’s a lot for you to consider. There’s the uncertainty surrounding your recovery, potential time off work, loss of earnings, plus the effect all this might have on your family and everyday life. With Jigsaw Law you can rest assured your personal injury claim is in the safest of hands.
We pride ourselves on quality of service and excellent levels of client care. Our team of solicitors and support staff are all specialists in personal injury law, helping you get back on your feet no matter what type of injury you’ve suffered. From car crashes, whiplash, an accident at work to slipping on uneven pavement, Jigsaw Law is here to help.
Where did it all start?
A group of like-minded individuals headed up by Christian Lindley spotted an opportunity to do something unique. With a passion for personal injury care, customer service and legal knowledge, Jigsaw Law was created.
We have since evolved to become a leading personal injury law firm within the North West, with a growing legal team that’s testament to the service and values Jigsaw Law believe in. The newest addition to the team is Florence, and just like her namesake, we’re here to help.
What makes us different?
Jigsaw Law treat each and every case we receive with professionalism, integrity and compassion. Here's just some of the things you can expect from us:
- We understand time is important and that’s why once we’ve received the details of your claim, we’ll be in touch that same day to discuss your accident with you.
- You won’t be inconvenienced in any way. We know you might still need to get to work or pick the kids up from school, so we’ll have a hire car delivered straight to your door meaning you can get back on the road.
- We offer rehabilitation for your injuries that’s second to none. All our clients receive an assessment from a medical professional to record your injuries and offer advice for alleviating any pain you’re in. Their medical opinion is vital evidence in supporting your case.
- We understand there are more than just your injuries to consider. Whilst we will ensure you’re fully compensated, we’ll also seek to recover any additional losses you might have incurred, such as loss of earnings or the cost of medical treatment.
- All our solicitors and fee earners are highly experienced in dealing with personal injury claims, so we can give you the best advice and guidance.
- We’re always at the end of the phone. You will be given contact details of your solicitor or fee earner so you can contact them whenever you might have a question.
To find out if Jigsaw Law could help you following your accident, you can call us on 0845 340 0509, or request a call back from one of our legal advisors. If you’re ready to start you claim, fill in this short form and we’ll be in touch.
We are members of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society, and we are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.